Red Boiling Springs High School Graduation Guideline for 2020
Practice for graduation will be Monday, June 15, at 10:00 a.m. Each senior will receive only four tickets for the graduation ceremony. Seniors must attend practice to obtain their tickets and participation in the official ceremony. Only ticket holders are allowed to attend the ceremony, due to current state rules. The graduation ceremony will be on June 18, at 7:00 p.m. on the football field.
Guidelines for graduation.
- Seniors will park at the visitor’s side, located at the softball building. Please arrive and be ready to line up by 6:20p.m. The line procession will start at 7:00. Seniors will enter the football field by the visitor side gate and proceed down the sideline to their assigned seats.
- Attendees must present ticket to entry for the graduation ceremony. Seating areas will be marked in order to provide for social distancing. Per state guidelines. Both home and visitor bleachers will be open for seating. No one should cross the field during the senior’s entry.
- Visitors parking will be around the school building. However, the only gate that will be open for visitors is the main gate at the football field.
- Please remember to follow social distancing guidelines during this event.
- No visitors to be on the football field during and after the graduation ceremony. Please stay in the bleachers until all seniors have exited the field.